School Based Paraprofessional Needed In Ypsilanti, MI
The Holidays are almost here and so too is the second semester of the 2023-2024 hiring season for new school paraprofessional opportunities! If you are a licensed para still looking for a new opportunity for 2023-2024, ProCare Therapy would love to connect with you right away. We have partnered with a wonderful school district near Ypsilanti, MI which is looking to hire a para as soon as possible to work for the second upcoming half of the 2023-2024 school year. Contracted employment with ProCare Therapy comes with competitive hourly pay rates, insurance benefits, 401K options, and perhaps most importantly, gives you the chance to take control of your employment and find the position which will be the right fit for you. To find out more, please apply online today and we will be in touch with you as soon as we receive your application.
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $20-27$ /hr.
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Assignment Start & End Date: January 2024 – June 2024
- Case Load Description: Paraprofessional will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience.
- Responsibilities: Para’s will be providing aide to special education classrooms through 1:1, Teacher assistance.
- Previous school setting experience preferred, but first-time Paraprofessional also welcome
If you want to apply now and learn more about this great job opportunity, please fill out the online application and then send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected] and I will be in contact regarding the next steps of the process!
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled