New School Year Openings: Physical Therapist - Warrior, AL
Job Type: Any
- Are you licensed as a PT in the state of Alabama?
- Do you have your doctorate degree?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to work with middle school age students?
If so, check out this exciting opportunity for a part time (2-3 days per week) Physical Therapist near Warrior, AL!
As the Physical Therapist, your duties will include:
- Following the professional and ethical principles of the practice
- Creating, implementing and organizing physical therapy programs for the students
- Monitoring students using appropriate tests and skilled observation
- Reading assessment findings and properly conveying the results to parents and school staff
- Developing Individualized Education Programs
- Creating and implementing intervention plans that will benefit students
- Developing physical management strategies for daily classroom activities and training staff and coworkers in its safe execution
What about you? You have
- A doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Ability to assess and treat the students’ disorders
- High verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working with ProCare
- Competitive Pay
- Superior Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks
- Access to a Network of Thousands of Districts Across the Country
- Stipend (if relocating)
- Licensing Assistance
Think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for! Apply today by submitting your resume to Dina Anur at Dina.Anur@ProCareTherapy.com or call directly at (678) 538-6731.