We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Physical Therapist to work in our school district located in San Bernardino, CA. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children and the ability to provide exceptional care to our students.
- Provide individualized evaluations and treatment plans for students with physical disabilities
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other healthcare professionals to create comprehensive care plans
- Develop and implement therapy goals and objectives
- Assess, monitor and document student progress
- Provide ongoing education and support to families and staff
- Must have a valid California Physical Therapist license
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to travel between schools as needed
Compensation and Benefits:
- $40.00+ hourly - dependent on experience
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching program
- Continued education and licensing reimbursements
This is a full-time position, but we are also open to considering part-time candidates. The caseload will consist of 40 students from K-12, and the therapist will be itinerate, traveling to multiple schools throughout the district.
If you are a skilled Physical Therapist who is passionate about working with children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in San Bernardino, CA. Please sent an updated resume to [email protected] to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled