School-Based Registered Nurse needed in Allentown, PA for 2022-2023
ProCare Therapy is a nationwide staffing agency which has specialized in helping educational and healthcare professionals find new jobs with schools for over 20 years. We have partnered with a charming and supportive school district in the Allentown, PA area and are looking for applicants for a full-time School RN position for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year. There is also the potential for you to renew for the summer and full 2023-2024 school year beyond this initial assignment, if all goes well. As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate coupled with the chance to continue to further your career in education! Please see further details below for information on how to apply:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Guaranteed Hours: 37.5 hours per week (part-time)
- Assignment Length: ASAP - June 9, 2023
- Potential to extend to summer ESY period & the 2023-2024 school year as well!
- Case Load Description:
- Hired candidate will be assigned to work primarily covering one of the district's open health offices.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Performs student health procedures and assists students with administration of medications
- Reports to parents, school personnel, physicians, clinics, and other agencies on school health matters.
- Maintains up-to-date health records on students.
- Observes students on a regular basis to detect health needs.
- Maintains responsibility for emergency care of assigned students.
- Advises on modification of the education program to meet health needs of individual students.
- ***Full job description & further details to come from school during interview process***
- Degree: Associate's or Bachelor's in Nursing
- License / Certification: Active Pennsylvania RN license
- Pennsylvania Clearances: Hired candidate must already possess or be willing to complete updated PA School Clearance forms and requirements (more info available upon request)
- 1 year of previous school nursing or pediatrics experience preferred, but new grads are also welcome!
If you want to apply now and learn more about this great job opportunity, please fill out the online application and then send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected] and I will be in contact regarding the next steps of the process!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled