ProCare Therapy is seeking a School Nurse to work full-time at an exceptional school in the Reading, MA area. There is a helpful onsite team and a comprehensive facility for care. Please read more about this exciting opportunity below:
- Full Time
- Start: ASAP End: EOSY
- Monday-Thursday 7:30-3:30
- Friday's 7:30-1:30
- Bus riding in the mornings and afternoons
- Responsibilities: Nurse will need to ride the bus with kindergarten student in the morning and afternoon for a seizure disorder.
- During school hours the student does not require 1:1, so the nurse will be a float nurse to support schools as needed so the nurse can received full time hours.
- Active RN License
- School-based or Peds experience is preferred
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct and Indirect Hours Billable
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 678-710-7682 for any additional information!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled