School Based Sign Language Interpreter- Oak Lawn, IL
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter in a local school district near:
- Must be able to work Full Time/ 37.5 Hours weekly
- Must be able to work with K-12 caseload
- Minimum EIPA score 3.50 and passed written component
- B.S. in Educational Interpreting
- Must have active or be eligible for Illinois Teaching License
- Full Time Benefits
- Weekly Pay
For anyone interested, we offer relocation services and housing stipends all around the country for contracted positions.
If you are interested, please apply to the email below with your resume. Please email or call me if you have any questions!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled