School Based Sign Language Interpreter
Job Type: Any Of These
We’re working with a supportive school district near Tacoma, Washington that’s needing a sign language interpreter for the 2021-22 school year.
- Full Time - 35 Hours a Week
- 1 on 1 ASL interpreter for a school aged child
- Must have: (Completion of a Sign Language Interpreter Preparation Program OR Registry of Interpreters (RID) certification, (i.e., Masters Comprehensive Skills Certification (MCSD/CSC); OR Certificate of Interpretation (CI); OR Certificate of Transliteration (CT); OR Interpreting Certificate (IC). )
- Interviewing and Offering Now!
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
If you are interested in applying, call or text me directly at 770-225-3009 or send an updated resume to Ross Mathews at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled