School-based SLP opportunity near Rayle, GA
Job Type: Contract
Speech language pathologist needed around Rayle, GA. This is a full-time opportunity that starts in March to cover for a maternity leave. This school district has a wide range of therapy needs at 4 different school locations. Please apply today if you are interested.
- Full-time: 40 hrs./week; 5 days/week
- Start March- May 2021 (cover for maternity leave)
- MUST have GA teaching cert, GA SLP license, CCC’s or CF’s and Master’s Degree in Speech and communicative disorders
- 4 school locations
- General SLP duties
- 26 students on caseload
- Mile to severe disabilities
- Birth-12th grade caseload
- Wide range of therapy needs
You will be an employee of ProCare Therapy, a contract position that offers competitive compensation and insurance. For more information or questions, please contact Izzy Palermo at (770) 557-3225 and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled