ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near the Roebuck, SC area to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist and/or Assistant position for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in South Carolina, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite (Spartanburg, SC)
- MUST hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MUST be licensed through SC State Board
- Full-time (M-F; 7.5 hours/day)
- Assignment dates: 8/8/22-5/26/23
- Age group: Elementary
- Primarily SLI disabilities on caseload
- About 45-50 students on caseload
- 1 school location
- More details provided during interview process
- APPLY TODAY!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled