ProCare Therapy strives to help every student reach their full potential. Finding dedicated, passionate educators is a huge factor in helping us reach this goal. Right now, we are working with an amazing school system in the Lakeside, CA area that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in California, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite: Lakeside, CA
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Assignment dates: 08/22/22-06/14/23
- Elementary caseload (1 school site)
- Candidate must have ASHA CCC's
- More details on position to be provided with phone interview process
- MUST hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MUST be licensed or willing to get licensed through the California State Board
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Competitive Compensation!
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Licensing Assistance
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled