A school district in Enfield, Connecticut, is working with ProCare Therapy to fill a need for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist. This position will be working 35 hours per week, assisting a K-12th grade caseload, and contracted through the end of the second semester. The selected SLP hired for this position will have the opportunity to renew their contact for a summer position.
The summer opportunity will drop to 4 days per week (Mon - Thurs) and work 18 hours per week through July 27th.
- 22/23 SY
- 5 days/week
- 35 hours/week
- Onsite position
- General SLP duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Average-sized caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Travel within buildings needed
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- School or pediatric experience preferred; not required
- CT SLP license
Sr. Director of Educational Resources ???????
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled