Job Title: Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Glendale, South Carolina
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist seeking a rewarding opportunity in the field of education? Look no further! We are currently seeking a skilled professional to join our team as a Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year in Glendale, South Carolina.
ProCare Therapy is a leading educational staffing agency committed to connecting exceptional professionals with school-based job opportunities. With our extensive network of schools and districts nationwide, we provide comprehensive staffing solutions that positively impact the lives of students. Our mission is to empower and support the educational community by delivering specialized services tailored to the unique needs of schools.
As a Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments to identify and evaluate students' speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Developing and implementing individualized therapy plans to address students' specific needs and goals.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support students' academic success and overall development.
- Providing direct therapy services, including articulation and phonological therapy, language intervention, and social communication skills training.
- Monitoring students' progress, documenting therapy sessions, and maintaining accurate records.
- Participating in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and providing input regarding students' speech and language goals and accommodations.
To be considered for the position of Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Valid South Carolina state licensure or eligibility for licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, cover letter, and professional references to Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at [email protected] or call (770)-225-3009.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer.
Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of students in Glendale, South Carolina!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled