An excellent school district in Mountain View, CA is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. This is a contract position working for ProCare Therapy with a competitive hourly rate. If we find the right candidate, they will have an opportunity to renew their contract for the next school year. Please see details below for more details:
- Full Time: 40 hours/week
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Weekly compensation (W-2)
- 401K matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
- Caseload: Preschool
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology and/or Communication Disorders
- Valid CA Educational Staff Associate Certificate as a School Speech Language Pathologist
- Previous School Experience (preferred but not required)
- 10-20 minute initial phone interview to discuss candidate’s background briefly discuss the role.
- 30-45 minute interview with school director to discuss the specifics of the role.
- 30-45 minute final interview.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. You can also schedule a time for an initial phone interview by following the link below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled