ProCare Therapy is seeking a talented Speech Language Pathologist who is able to work full time hours ASAP until the end of the school year. The caseload is elementary only, between 2 school sites. Apply today!
- Must have an active SLP license in GA
- Ability to work on-site
- Schools experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Benefits May Include:
- 401(k) Matching
- Continuing Education reimbursements
- Medical benefits through United Healthcare, with three options to choose from
- Dental and vision benefits
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached by phone at 678-448-4728 to discuss the position and your background. Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled