- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full Time
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Monticello, IN to seek a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for their district the current school year. We are seeking a full-time candidate who is available for 37.5 horus per week. The SLP will be working with a caseload based upon their experience and preference. New graduates who are entering or in their clinical fellowship are welcome to apply.
- Prior experience in a school system preferred, but not required
- Comfortable working with children
- ASHA CCC's or CFY
- Full time position; 37.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade district
- Supervision and support provided
- Weekly paychecks and health insurance offered
- Housing/Travel stipends available to those applicable
If interested, please submit an application or forward a resume to Briana Harton at Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »