Full-time School Speech Language Pathologist in San Tan Valley, Arizona
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic School Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time in San Tan Valley, Arizona for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for providing evaluations, assessments, and therapy services to students with communication and language disorders.
San Tan Valley is a growing community located in the southeast suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona. It offers a unique blend of suburban and rural living with a variety of outdoor activities, cultural events, and entertainment options. San Tan Valley is home to a number of excellent schools, including the one you will be working in, and provides a great environment for families and professionals alike.
ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of school-based therapy services, with a mission to connect qualified therapists with school districts across the United States. Our team of experts works tirelessly to provide our clients with personalized support, competitive compensation, and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Develop individualized treatment plans to address students' communication disorders.
- Implement evidence-based therapy techniques to improve students' speech and language skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school professionals to develop and implement intervention strategies.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of student progress and therapy sessions.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active Arizona State license or eligibility for licensure.
- Prior experience in a school setting is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of students, parents, and colleagues.
ProCare Therapy offers competitive salary packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development opportunities. If you are passionate about working with children and making a positive impact in their lives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at (770)-225-3009 or email your resume to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled