Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist in Shelby, North Carolina
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year to work in Shelby, North Carolina. The Speech Language Pathologist will work with students in the school setting to assess and treat speech and language disorders.
Shelby is a city in Cleveland County, North Carolina. It is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, about an hour west of Charlotte. Shelby is known for its historic downtown area, vibrant arts community, and strong sense of community.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist with experience working in a school setting. The candidate must have a valid license in North Carolina and be able to work full-time during the school year.
- Conduct assessments and develop treatment plans for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in individual and group settings.
- Collaborate with other school professionals, including teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and communicate with parents and caregivers.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid license in North Carolina
- Experience working in a school setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain accurate records and follow policies and procedures
ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, with a focus on delivering exceptional service to schools across the country. We offer competitive pay rates, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional support from our team of licensed clinicians.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy, at (770)-225-3009 or [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled