Procare Therapy is working with a school in Monroe who is looking to hire a speech language pathologist to work the upcoming school year. There are more details below about the positions:
- Onsite Position
- Full Time Hours
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- One Location
- Interviewing Now!
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in Speech or Communication Disorders
- Must have a Michigan SLP License
- Prior schools experience preferred, not required
Full Time, Onsite Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) and Matching Programs
- W-2 Employment Contract
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Jason Umphrey at [email protected] and send me a text at (678) 710-7696 once you have done so. I will be in touch about next steps.
Check Procare Out:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled