We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Sacramento, CA. This full-time position involves working with K-12th grade students, providing high-quality speech and language therapy services to help our students reach their full potential.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to identify speech, language, and communication disorders
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address each student's unique needs and goals
- Provide therapy services to students individually or in small groups
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to support the students' communication needs in the classroom
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress
- Participate in IEP meetings and communicate effectively with parents/guardians
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program required
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) required
- California state license required
- Experience working with K-12th grade students preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessment, and intervention required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required
- $35.00+ hourly
- Dependent on experience
We offer a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist who is committed to making a difference in the lives of children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume to the hiring manager at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled