Join us in shaping a brighter future for our students!
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team in providing exceptional speech and language services to students for a contract position
2023 -2024 School Year
- Location: Yukon, OH
- Job Type: Full time
- Weekly Hours: 37.5 hours weekly
- Caseload: Ages 3-8
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: End of 2024 school year
- Hourly Pay: (negotiable & based on experience)
- Implement individualized treatment plans and interventions
- Assist with assessments and screenings to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other team members to integrate therapy goals into the classroom environment.
- Document and track student progress
- Participate in team meetings, IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings, and other relevant meetings as required.
- Active Work State License or eligibility for certification
- Previous experience working with pediatric populations, preferably in a school setting.
- Knowledge of speech and language disorders and various therapy techniques.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to make a lasting impact on students' lives.
If interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here. You can also email your most recent resume to Tia Champagnie at [email protected].
As a reminder: We also staff:
Speech Language Pathologist, School RN/LPN s, Special Education Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Behavior Specialists, School Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Teachers of the Visually Impaired, Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Audiologist, Sign Language Interpreters, School Social Workers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled