ProCare has multiple Speech Language Pathologist job openings in the Fort Smith, Arkansas area and we are seeking candidates to partner with the school district for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full Time
- Caseloads: K-5th Grade or 6th-8th Grade
- 45 students maximum
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Slight travel between neighboring schools may be required
- Duties include: assessing and treating students with speech language and articulation disorders; Complete required paperwork and attend conferences.
- Software/Systems Used: SPED Track
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree
- CCC: Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Must have a State License
- United Healthcare insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
If interested in this position, please email me a copy of your resume to [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding your interview availability.
- Follow the ProCare Therapy blog here: https://www.procaretherapy.com/blog/
- Follow the VocoVision blog here: https://www.vocovision.com/blog/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled