Applicants must at least have a masters in Communication Sciences & Disorders/SLP
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in the Plymouth, Michigan area that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (CCC) for the remainder of the school year.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week. Part time hours are also available
Contract: Contracted position for the entire 2020-2021 school year
Caseload: Elementary and high school caseload
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- should be comfortable with any age group as caseload may change based off needs of the district
- No IEP’s, no case management. Only providing therapy. Hybrid model, with small groups. SLP gets their own office and all tools. Full PPE offered and plexiglass is used.
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Michigan as a Speech Pathologist
- Must have ASHA CCC's
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325