School Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant | Contract Position
We are needing more full-time COTAs in Hammond, IN working at one of our fantastic school districts. Please apply below if you are interested.
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Around 30 students on caseload
- Zoom interview!
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of IN
- Experience working in the school system is preferred
- Ability to work harmoniously with others in a multidisciplinary setting
- Drug screen and background check required
- Previous experience working in pediatrics or schools preferred.
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send me an email with your updated resume. I'd love to help you with your next opportunity!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled