- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) for a school district near Seattle, WA.
What you should know:
- PreK to 7th grade age range
- Serving a special needs student who has a tracheotomy.
- Three different schedules
- One (7th grader)will do Mondays and Fridays from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Two (Pre-k) will do 1:00-4:30 on M, T, Th and Fridays.
- Average Full-Time week | up to 37.5 hours
- Fast interview and start
- Contract for the remainder of the school year
- BSN or equivalence; successful completion of an accredited nursing program
You got this already:
Required: Current valid Washington LPN license
Required: Current First Aid/CPR Certification
You're good at:
- Performs nursing responsibilities as delegated by the nursing staff
- Trains and monitors designated school personnel in medication administration, health room procedures and health care plans
- Develops and maintains health care plans for students with health problems.
- Provides for the implementation of district activities relating to school health services including vision
- Maintains up-to-date health records on students
- Participates in the evaluation/recommendation of students referred for special education as appropriate
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us! We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
Megan Billingsley | Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 225-3027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Fun Spring Activities for SLPs
Jump and Hop While You Sing A variety of speech and language goals may be worked on while enjoying time outdoors. Each of these may be adjusted to work on whatever each student needs to practice. T...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »