School Counselor (Grafton, MA)
Job Type: Contract
Are you a School Counselor looking to secure a great position through the end of the school year and also want a job for the next school year? If so, please apply here today!
A school located in Grafton, MA is working to find a School Counselor for a Full time position. This job opening is a full school year contract assignment. The caseload is currently a general age population. If you are looking for a great contract opportunity in MA, come join this team!
- Full-time in-person
- School Adjustment Counselor
- High School
- Starting 4/3 - end of the school year [currently projected to be June 23rd.
- Masters degree preferred in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related field.
- Candidate must possess valid certification as a school adjustment counselor.
- Candidate will have successful experience working as a school adjustment counselor in a school setting or demonstrated competence working with children in a related setting.
- Completed Master's in Counseling
- MA License / Certification
- School's Experience
If this is not the position or area that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled