School Counselor Opportunity in West Hartford, Connecticut
Guide the process of achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with goals, established with clear objectives for all lessons to all students. Join a school located in West Hartford, CT as a School Counselor for the 2022-2023 school year!
This Counselor opening is a Full time opportunity, would be working in collaboration with a supportive staff and administration.
- Provide services to students in the areas of academic, personal/social and career development.
- Counsel students individually and in small groups.
- Evaluate students’ academic/career plans and assist them in setting realistic goals
- Monitor and observe students to identify and address personal, emotional, social and educational issues
- Guide and support school staff in implementing school advisory programs
- Employ responsive counseling in establishing positive relationships between teachers, parents, and students.
- Candidate requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Counseling or equivalent.
- Valid School Counselor Licensure or Certification
- School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
Benefits (only 30+ hours):
- Competitive pay
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested in learning more about this School Counselor Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled