Virtual School Counselor | Colorado
Full Time Virtual School-Based Counselor Job in Colorado
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified, VIRTUAL School Counselor for a school district in Colorado. This position would be for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Counseling and progress report notes
- Initiate individual and group counseling sessions
- Provide students, teachers, and parents with interventions to assist with behavior management, emotion control, etc.
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full time position
- ProCare Therapy rates are based off candidates education and experience
- Masters Degree in Counseling, or related field (Required)
- CO School Counselor License (Required)
Virtual position requirements:
- Willing to obtain Liability Insurance (required)
- Comfortable being a 1099 employee (required)
- At least 1 year of experience in a school setting highly preferred
If you are interested in this position or other opportunities within the school system, please send your most updated resume to the email below.
ProCare Therapy – Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled