School Counselor - Remote
School Counselors work alongside school coordinators as advocates for a students’ well-being and is invested in a child’s educational and personal advancement.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- Degree in related field is required.
- State license/certification required.
- ASAP - EOSY
- K-12th grade caseload
- Behavioral/Mental health
- Wonderful and supportive staff
- Full time
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled