Academic School Counselor
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking an empathetic and dynamic individual to fill the role of Academic School Counselor at one of our most trusted and forward-thinking school districts in the welcoming community of Sanders, Arizona. As an Academic School Counselor in Sanders, you will work closely with Navajo students, advocating on their behalf, and ensuring they feel comfortable and safe in their learning environment.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonuses and flexible spending account
- Full time
- ASAP - End of school year
- Assists in the registration of new students and orients them to assist them in making educational, occupational, and life plans, that hold promise for personal fulfillment as mature men and women
- More caseload details upon interview
- Master's level degree in School Counseling or Educational Psychology
- At least 3 years of successful working experience in a school setting
- Able to work well with other counseling staff
- ADE State Teacher Certification Teaching Credential and Counseling Endorsement
- Must be well-versed in Navajo Tradition and culture
- Experience working with Navajo students
- Experience Developing, Documenting and Evaluating Educational Programs
- Preferably Bilingual, Navajo/English
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled