ProCare Therapy is actively seeking an empathetic and dynamic individual to fill the role of a School Counselor at one of our most trusted school districts located in the welcoming community of Overland, Missouri. As a School Counselor in Overland, you will be the guiding light for students navigating the intricate pathways of personal, academic, and career development. Climb aboard of a team of professionals dedicated to helping kids reach for the stars! We are so excited to hear from you!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- High school caseload
- In-person only
- ASAP - End of school year
- More caseload details upon interview
- Master's level degree in School Counseling or related field
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- School experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled