ProCare Therapy is currently searching for a compassionate and dynamic individual to fill the role of a School Counselor at one of our most forward-thinking school districts in Independence, Ohio. As a School Counselor in Independence, you will be the guiding light for students navigating the intricate pathways of personal, academic, and career development. We invite you to climb aboard of a team of professionals dedicated to helping kids reach for the stars!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- K-8th population
- More details upon interview
- Master's level degree in Guidance & Counseling or School Counseling
- Ohio Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Certified to practice in Ohio
- School experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Time-Management skills
- Reliable transportation
- Able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Independence, but are licensed to work in the state of Ohio as a School Counselor, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled