Guide the process of achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with goals, established with clear objectives for all lessons to all students. Join a school located in Monroe, NC as a School Counselor for the 2022-2023 school year!
This Counselor opening is a Full time opportunity, would be working in collaboration with a supportive staff and administration with a High School Caseload
- Provide services to students in the areas of academic, personal/social and career development.
- Counsel students individually and in small groups.
- Evaluate students’ academic/career plans and assist them in setting realistic goals
- Monitor and observe students to identify and address personal, emotional, social and educational issues
- Guide and support school staff in implementing school advisory programs
- Employ responsive counseling in establishing positive relationships between teachers, parents, and students.
- Candidate requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Counseling or equivalent.
- Valid School Counselor Licensure or Certification
- School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
Benefits (only 30+ hours):
- Competitive pay
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested in learning more about this School Counselor Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled