School District seeking DHHT: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Lake Zurich area that is seeking a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 37.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary-high population with educational assistants.
Position at a glance:
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- One location, small caseload
- Interviewing this week
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have IL Teaching Credential Authorizing Deaf + Hard of Hearing + PEL
Essential Functions :
- In-services parents, teachers, students, and aides on various issues regarding working with children who have a hearing loss.
- Plans instruction as needed per Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Develop appropriate IEP goals based on data and the educational needs of the child
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled