School District Speech Language Pathologist (PreK Caseload)
Job Type: Contract
School-Based Speech Therapist Job: Castro Valley, California
We currently have a job opening for a speech language pathologist in the Castro Valley, California area. This is a very supportive school district with a team of passionate teachers and therapists.This is a full time position working with a Preschool caseload (ages 3-5). There will be minimal traveling between school sites. Mileage reimbursement is applicable for qualified SLPs.
Speech Therapist Job Description:
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students.
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ensure that all activities conform to district guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
- Work effectively with community organizations.
- Appropriately operate all equipment as required.
- Support the value of an education.
- Support the ideals and vision of the school district.
ProCare Therapy Benefits:
- Relocation Assistance
- Housing/Meal Tax-Free Stipends
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K matching
- Licensure reimbursement
- Stipends (for qualified applicants)
The district is looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist with their current ASHA CCC. SLPs are highly preferred. If you would like to be considered, please apply below today. You can also reach out to Tony at 770-325-0314 or send your updated resume to Tony.Miller@ProCareTherapy.com.
Senior Director Of Educational Resources