School Early Intervention Specialist Job - Pottstown, PA
Job Type: Contract
We currently have a full time opening for a Early Intervention Specialist at a school district in Pottstown, PA. Candidates who would like to turn this into a travel position will be reimbursed for travel costs weekly!
- Full Time 8am - 3:30pm
- Start ASAP
- End date: September
- Birth to 3 years old
- Interviewing now!
- PA Child Abuse Clearance/PA Criminal History Clearance/FBI Clearance (within one year)
- Proof of Qualifications
- Proof of Insurance
- CPR/First Aide Certification
- Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification (ACT24)
- Letter of Assurance of ACT 168 Employment History Review was completed
- Proof of ACT 126 Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Training
- Tuberculosis Test completed (less than 3 months old)
To be considered for this position please email your current resume, relevant certification, and at least one professional reference to: email@example.com. Emails will be answered within one business day.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled