ProCare Therapy is partnered with a trustworthy school district that is looking for a fully licensed School Counselor for one of their College Prep Schools. In this position you will create a positive and transformative experience for our students by promoting emotional well-being, social development, and academic success! The ideal candidate will collaborate with educators to provide comprehensive support.
- Master’s degree or higher in School Counseling
- Licensed through the Ohio Department of Education
- OHIO PPS License (Professional Pupil Services)
- Valid School Counseling Certification
- Prior experience in a school setting preferred
General School Counselor Duties:
- Provide individual and group counseling to blind and visually impaired students
- Develop and implement counseling plans based on student needs and goals
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to provide support and resources for students
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Part Time Hours (20hrs/week)
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a zoom interview between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled