ProCare Therapy has been working with a great district near Santa Ana looking for an onsite school speech pathologist for this school year. Previous pediatric/school experience would be preferred but is not required to apply. This would be a contracted position for the full 23 -24 school year. The district director is actively interviewing for this role, so please apply as soon as possible to be considered, or apply directly by sending an updated resume to [email protected] for review.
Not only will you be working with educational experts in their field, but you will have the opportunity to assist the youth in the surrounding community.
Requirements for consideration:
- ASHA CCC (CFY will be considered with school experience)
- Active California Speech Language Pathologist License
- Providing Speech Services and Conducting Speech Evaluations
- Providing Articulation and Language Therapy
- General education with some special education population
- Elementary-High School caseload
- Collaborating IEP s and assessments with other educational experts
- Full time contract position
- Full 23'/24' school year
- Benefits are available to full time employees
More information will be given about this Speech Pathologist opening during the interview.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy Blog: www.procaretherapy.com/blog/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled