School LPN job now hiring near New Brunswick, NJ | 22-23 + Summer School
If you are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse job opportunity which will both enrich and advance your career along with paying you the competitive rate which you deserve – ProCare Therapy may have the perfect position for you to apply for and learn more about. We are a school staffing organization which partners with school districts and professionals nationwide. We regularly work with districts in New Jersey and have now partnered with a supportive school district near New Brunswick which is looking to fill an open School LPN job for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year and the Summer School period. For those seeking a new opportunity, this would be the perfect chance to make a change and get a feel for a new position or school district before hiring for the 2023-2024 school year begins. Hours, dates, and further information can be found below – please send in an online application if you would like to begin the hiring process.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.)**
- Guaranteed Hours: 40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: ASAP - July 2023
- Potential to extend through the 2023-2024 school year as well!
- Case Load Description:
- Hired candidate will be assigned to work primarily in a 1-on-1 capacity with a medically-fragile student in one of the district's elementary school school locations
- Nurse would also contribute to coverage for district building health rooms for general nursing duties if/when student missing time from school
- Job Responsibilities:
- Follow assigned care plan from student's doctor throughout the day (g-tube, trach, seizure protocol, etc.)
- Administer medications and care as needed & prescribed for student(s) throughout the day
- Assist district with writing and updating student health plans as needed
- Bus Riding with student to and from school (short ride to student's home)
- *** Full job description & further details to come from school during interview process ***
- License / Certification: Active New Jersey LPN license
- 1 year of previous school nursing or pediatrics experience preferred, but new grads are also welcome!
The school district is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire quickly. If you are interested in the position and want to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process if your qualifications and experience are deemed to be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled