School LPN Job Opening in Phoenix, Arizona | Upcoming School Year
Job Type: Any
New School Year School Nurse Job | LPN - Arizona
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the Phoenix area that is looking for a full-time School Nurse. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- 37.5 hours / week
- On-site position
- 5 days a week
- K12 Caseload
- Identifies, monitors, and manages students with chronic disease and Documents services provided in accordance with orders and care plan.
- Provides emergency crisis nursing care for physically and/or psychologically ill and injured students and staff in the
- Maintains communicable disease prevention and control through education, policy and enforcement.
Conducts physical health care assessments and screenings, including vision, hearing, dental scoliosis and nutritional
- Provides counseling and guidance to students, parents and staff regarding health-related attendance
Notifies, counsels and assists students in obtaining remediation of health defects.
- Oversees maintenance of thorough and comprehensive health-related reports and ensures compliance with policies and regulations.
- Consults with school administration regarding physical environment and facility needs of students and staff requiring special assistance
- Professional Educator License endorsed as school support personnel for school nursing
- RN Licensure
- CPR Certification
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling (678) 748-5316. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled