School LPN needed for ASAP start date near Tacoma, WA | 2022-2023 SY
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking candidates to consider for a full-time School Nurse job opportunity in the Tacoma, WA area. Our agency has partnered with a school district near Tacoma in University Place, WA which is looking for applicants who can start as soon as possible and be available for the full remainder of the 2022-2023 school year, through June 7, 2023. If the position ends up being a good fit for you, you may also have the option to return and extend the assignment through the full 2023-2024 school year! If you are a Nurse in the Tacoma area looking for your next full-time position and believe you would be good fit, please see further details below and fill out an online application!
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Range: $33 - 40/hr.
- **Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process**
- Guaranteed Hours: 35 - 40 hours per week (part-time)
- Assignment Length: ASAP - June 7, 2023
- Potential to extend to summer & next school year as well!
- Case Load Description:
- Hired candidate will be assigned to work primarily in a 1-on-1 capacity with a specific student in one of the district's elementary school locations
- Working with elementary school medically-fragile student
- Nurse would also contribute to coverage for district building health rooms for general nursing duties if/when student missing time from school
- Job Responsibilities:
- Follow assigned care plan from student's doctor throughout the day (g-tube, trach, seizure protocol, etc.)
- Administer medications and care as needed & prescribed for student(s) throughout the day
- ***Full job description & further details to come from school during interview process***
- License / Certification: Active Washington LPN license
- 1 year of previous school nursing or pediatrics experience preferred, but new grads are also welcome!
If you wish to be immediately considered for this opening, please fill out an online application and also email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of two references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to discuss the application and interview process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled