School Nurse job now hiring near San Diego, CA | 2022-2023 | Full-time
If you are a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse in California looking for your next full-time position, ProCare Therapy may have the perfect opportunity for you. We have a chance for you to work and gain further experience with one of our charming partner school districts near the San Diego, CA area in August and lasting for the full upcoming 2022-2023 school year. If you would like to apply, please see further information below and fill out our application form.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 2022 - May 2023
- Case Load Description: School Nurses will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience. Most positions will be K-12 unless stated otherwise.
- Responsibilities: Nurses will be working as the main school nurse for their assigned school location. Duties will involve administering medications, Covid-19 protocol, diabetic care, wound care, managing health records, etc.
- LVN - Nursing Diploma (or related degree)
- RN - Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active California RN or LVN license
- Previous school nursing experience preferred, but first-time school nurses also welcome!
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled