Certified School Nurse | Health Clinic
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in the Sycamore area that is in need of a certified school nurse for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full time
- February 2023-June 2023
- High School caseload
- Registered Nurse with Certified School Nurse certification
- General School Nurse
- RN will be based in the school's health clinic
- Responsible for performing health screens, coordinating referrals to private healthcare providers, diabetic care, asthma, medication administration, communicating with parents and staff, first aid, triage, etc.
- More details of position will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Services and District Nurse
- Active RN license in Illinois
- Illinois Certified School Nurse Certificate (CSN) (PEL)
- Previous school or pediatric experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled