The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Job Details for this position:
2020-2021 school year
JOB GOAL: The School Nurse is responsible for implementing, managing, and delivering school health services to specific students with disabilities. Responsibilities include developing health plans, training staff, consulting with staff on student health issues and attending
Job Requirements for this position:
1. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2. Washington State Registered Nurse License
3. Washington State Driver’s License and vehicle to commute between locations
4. Ability to work successfully with students, staff, and community
1. Experience in school or community health nursing
2. Washington State Educational Staff Associates School Nurse Certificate
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
-Full time employees are eligible for full benefit packages if needed:
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
How to apply:
You can enter in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0318
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Senior Director of Educational Resources?