Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Teachers Assistant
Job Type: Contract
A school near Cambridge, MA is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the current school year.
- LPN will serve three classrooms providing nursing support.
- This nurse would be responsible for twice daily scheduled g-tube feedings and straight catheterization as needed for one student, and as-needed nursing for students in LABBB classrooms.
- Students with inhalers and emergency Diastat.
- Also function as a teacher assistant in the classroom.
- Full time/35 hours per week.
- Middle school age
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid MA State LVN/LPN Licensure
- Previous Special Education/Pediatric experience preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.