At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district located in the Maple Grove area that is in need of a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse for the rest of the school year. The right candidate will have the opportunity to renew for the entire 2023-2024 school year,
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full Time: 37.5hours/week
- Start: March 2023 - June 14th 2023
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to renew for the 2023-2024 school year!
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- Middle school general school nurse
- Nurse will be based out of the school's health clinic
- Responsibilities may include: diabetic care, asthma care, medication administration, immunization records, vision & hearing screenings, following and writing healthcare plans, communicating with staff and parents, triage, first aid, etc.
- More details of position will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Pupil Services
- Active LVN or RN license in Minnesota
- Previous school nursing or pediatric experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled