- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A school district in Monroe, Washington is actively working with our agency in order to locate a (Licensed Practical Nurse) LPN for a full time assignment.
- Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours/week
- ASAP interview and start
- Full school year contract term
- Serving as district support nurse
- Very supportive school district
- Weekly compensation and benefits offered
- Must have active WA LPN License in order to qualify
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »