General School Nurse (RN) | Thornton, Illinois
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate RN or LPN for a contract position located in the Thornton area. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. This position is contracted for the entire 2022-2023 school year.
- Full time or part time
- August 18th, 2022 - June 2nd, 2023
- K- 8th grade caseload
- General school nurse
- Responsibilities may include: seizure monitoring, diabetic care plans, immunizations records, vision and hearing screenings, g-tube care, medication administration and first aide
- Active RN license in Illinois
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Send updated resumes to [email protected]. I am here for you to text or call anytime if you have any questions about the position, at (678)710-7738.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled