School Nurse RN Position- Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract
A new School Nurse RN position is open for an immediate start this school year in the Denver, CO area around Aurora! The RN will work a general school nurse position with students following the school day (37.5 hours a week). Experience with first aid, medication administration and working with pediatrics is needed for this School Nurse RN job in Denver, CO. The RN will be paid weekly every Friday and start in August/September and work the entirety of the school year!
To apply: Submit an application below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or more information.
- full time, 37.5 hours a week
- 7:30-4 pm, school hours
- school setting, location determined on experience
- 1 location
- start immediately
- weekly pay every Friday, medical insurance benefits available
- state of CO RN license active
- able to start onsite this school year
- experience with pediatrics prior
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled