This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Florida that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
Job Description for this position:
- This is a full time position, 5 days per week for 40 hours a week. This position has a k-12th grade caseload. We are interviewing and hiring for this position now for the 2020-2021 school year..
Job requirements for this position:?
-I am looking for an OT that already has their Occupational Therapist license in FL and preferably has schools experience. Must be licensed in the State of FL and have a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy.?
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Full Time employees are eligible for full benefit packages?
Vision, Dental, Life Insurance?
Flexible spending account?
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
- We also provide housing and travel stipends for those that would be traveling for the position. Relocation bonuses are also an offer, if you are not stipend eligible.
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
How to apply:
You can enter in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0318
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Senior Director of Educational Resources?