Part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) job in Boston, Massachusetts
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in southern Boston to hire an Occupational Therapist (OT). The ideal candidate would already be licensed in Massachusetts. More details are included below:
- K-12 caseload
- Contracted full 2022-2023 school year
- Tentative dates: August 22, 2022 - June 21, 2023
- On-site, itinerant position
- Zoom interview!
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed OT in MA
- AOTA: American Occupational Therapy Association
- Competitive pay, weekly paychecks!
- Dental, Vision and Healthcare insurance
- 401(k) matching program
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration! For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Want to learn more about ProCare Therapy? Click the links below.
School Staffing Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Apply Link
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled